The latest from the Talking Balls Leicester City forum
- Those paragons of football excellence Mr Neville and Mr RudkinWhat is the difference between a Director of Football (Mr Rudkin) and a Director of Football Operations (Mr Neville)? What do each of them do all day. I understand that Mr Ruskin deals with contracts which will keep him busy during the transfer window but is hardly a full time job otherwise. Presumably the head of recruitment and his staff do the actual watc […]
- Vardy ThreatsReading all of the reports about Vardy getting death threats and his family being cut up in by some prick make me really question human nature. Football makes you laugh and it makes you cry. Some characters within the game can wind you up and piss you off. Emotions can run high. Regardless of this, to threaten the safety and wellbeing of someone and their fa […]
- New ex-players threadThe old one's been closed, so let's start the new one with a big story. Alex Cisak... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-24746240
- Champions League Quarter FinalsAthletico Madrid vs. Leicester City First draw out of the pot, second leg at home.
- Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2017 rumours threadBecause, why not... I'm sure that we'll see plenty more speculation regarding KS, but your starter for 10 is: UNITED LINE UP MOVE FOR SCHMEICHEL Manchester United are said to be making plans for life without David De Gea, and they supposedly centre around Kasper Schmeichel. According to Don Balon, Jose Mourinho is eyeing up the Leicester keeper wit […]