The latest from the Talking Balls Leicester City forum
- Sevilla v LeicesterSo hard to choose 11 players this season, for the complete opposite reasons to last season. But here's my best shot (assuming Wague is out): Schmeichel Simpson Benalouane Morgan Chilwell Kapustka N'Didi Mendy Albrighton Gray Slimani
- Ranieri outThis season I reckon.
- Are we an embarrassment to the Premier LeagueCan't beat an average League 1 team down to 10 and our pathetic performance in the Premier League this season in particlar since the New Year. Claudio forget the awards and sort this out before you'll be looking for other employment. This can't go on.
- Millwall 1 Leicester 0 FA cupRubbish. Millwall had 10 men.
- Golden Lions, Cava, FlagI've worked out that the reason we are doing badly in the league is the never worn before golden lions on our sleeves. No team has ever had them before which makes it very obvious that these are the problem. On a side note, I was doing the dinner today and using odds and sods from the fridge when I happened upon a bottle of cheap cava that was supposed […]