The latest from the Talking Balls Leicester City forum
- Leicester v Sheffield UnitedThursday, 6PM. Free to air on Pick TV. Also on Sky One / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Arena / Sky Sports Ultra HD Three wins to end the season and we're in the Champions league. Easy... I'm off now to spend the rest of the week in a caravan in the middle of nowhere. Hopefully there'll be no mobile signal so I can avoid anything footb […]
- Rodgers future...I am definitely not calling for his head at this moment in time but he is starting to show a few chinks in his armour. What are peoples thoughts? After a very promising start and many complements from the players, why the loss of form? What is going wrong?
- Are we bottling it?After our game at Newcastle on New Years Day, we stood second in the league with 45 points from 21 matches. Since then, we've played 10 matches and picked up 10 points. W2 D4 L4. Watford have done better. The two sides that are chasing down the top four are Man Utd (18 points in their last 10) and Wolves (19 points in their last 10). If we maintain this […]
- Bournemouth 4 (FOUR) Leicester 1Totally dominated the first half. Should have had more than Vardy's goal to show for it. The second half collapse was one of the most gutless, pathetic performances we've seen for years. It was as though the manager said at half time we'd done enough and they could now relax... Soyuncu was sent off and will miss the rest of the season. I wish […]
- The ‘player(s) I have just seen on telly and think we should sign’ threadGo on then...