The latest from the Talking Balls Leicester City forum
- Rodgers future...I am definitely not calling for his head at this moment in time but he is starting to show a few chinks in his armour. What are peoples thoughts? After a very promising start and many complements from the players, why the loss of form? What is going wrong?
- Squad depth and potential lineupsWith Daka and Soumare signing, and Bertrand likely to be announced in the next few days, our squad depth is already looking a lot better - as long as we keep all the players we want to keep. Do we have a first XI? I think we're more likely to see heavier rotation and different systems for different games. I think we're now even in a position where […]
- Burton Albion v Leicester PSFLive on LCFC.com Subs from: Iversen, Daley-Campbell, Amartey, Benković, Thomas, Leshabela, Ndidi, Dewsbury-Hall, Sowah, Iheanacho, Suengchitthawon, Vardy.
- Community ShieldConfirmed for August 7th at Wembley. FA Community Shield Date Confirmed Leicester City will take on Manchester City in the FA Community Shield at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 7 August, 2021. www.lcfc.com
- Dramatic developments down at the KP!A thread to follow the amazing images and news of our new pitch. Here's some from today.