The latest from the Talking Balls Leicester City forum
- The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded spring/summer 2019 rumours thread.Not the best place for this...but report that BR is to be given 200 million transfer kitty...with Wilson top of the list.
- They're talking about usI keep reading articles of all types about us and often don't know where to put them. How about right here? A couple of peculiarly random ones to get us started: http://www.espnfc.co.uk/barclays-premier-league/23/blog/post/2745070/leicester-city-deserve-to-be-taken-seriously? http://www.espnfc.co.uk/barclays-premier-league/23/blog/post/2745070/leicester […]
- Duty free...Significant for LCFC? Thai King Power wins duty-free auction for Suvarnabhumi airport Thailand's King Power Duty Freescored the highest in a concession bid to operate thelucrative duty-free shops at Bangkok's SuvarnabhumiInternational Airport, the state-owned Airports of Thailand(AOT) said on Friday. mobile-reuters-com.cdn.ampproject.org
- Premier League Fixtures 2019/20These are released at 9am tomorrow with the first match presumably being played at the traditional time of 7-45 on the Friday evening. Apparently according to one "leaked" list, we are away at Villa, ko 1-30pm on the Sunday.
- Pre-season friendliesSimultaneous trips to Rotherham United and Stoke City are the first fixtures to be confirmed in Leicester City’s 2019 pre-season schedule. The Foxes will deploy first team squads to both the AESSEAL New York Stadium and the Bet365 Stadium on Saturday 27 July, as Brendan Rodgers seeks to step up the preparation of all playing personnel just two weeks before t […]